Saturday, July 19, 2008

Do you fear death?

A scary thought crossed my mind not more than 5 minutes ago. My brother's leaving to the bus station and my parents and taking him there. I thought about committing suicide when they were out of the house. Don't worry, I'm not going to. Is it because I fear death? Not really. Then what stopped me? I don't know. It just doesn't seem like the right thing to do. It's not like any of the mean and nasty things I've done, this one just seems so wrong.... taking your own life, a gift given by an all powerful being. Sometimes I wish I was living in a movie... where plastic surgery to change your face, and sneak out of the country to live somewhere else where no one knows who you are... is very possible. Just feel like living alone without anyone attached so I won't need to care about anyone but myself.

Living is just so hard....

4 Comments:

  • life is a gift, and life is hard i know myself. but you have to keep your head high. because RL is not like wow, where you can rez yourself at the spirit healer. you know you got friends all over the world, on blog, RL and yours truly BVFF =D. you know if u need someone to talk to day or night 24/7 u can call me. Vorcon and Lase BVFF. take one step at a time, if things get stressful stop for a few min and take a rest and try to do one task, plus it never hurts to ask for help. <3

    By Blogger Vorcon, at 4:49 pm  

  • *hugs Vorcon*

    Thanks =) After that AV and then pwning through BM heroic, I totally forgot about this post. BVFF!!!!!!! XD So will you help me get 20 22-slotter bags from the bag vendor? It's only 1200g a bag :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:54 pm  

  • I need you lase..

    *writes email*

    .Imu.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:55 pm  

  • ....don't. D:

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home