Tuesday, November 18, 2008

How fast can you type?

After what seems to be ages not hearing from Evilyn, she sent me a message asking me how fast do I type.... followed by a link. After refreshing the page 4 times for it to load, it finally did. Evilyn said she got 60 words per minute (wpm) for her best attempt.

I tried.

First attempt. 60 wpm. 3 errors.

I wasn't happy.

I tried again.

Second attempt. 62 wpm. 2 errors.

I improved yay :D Was kinda satisfied that I beat Evilyn. However, she went ahead and said "Yay! You're not miles faster than me! XD" which sparked the competitive egoistic girl inside of me, wanting to do even better.

Third time's a charm, I whispered to myself.

Third attempt. 64 wpm. 0 errors.

Now I'm super happy. Evilyn goes, "Damn!" and was motivated to try more herself while I went to take my shower. I came back to my PC with the message "w000000t!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have 65 wpm! XD" and without errors too. A fire burned in me.... oh it's on!

"Just you wait :p" was my last message to her before I tried again.... and...






I believe the term to use here is...

PWND!

4 Comments:

  • The term you used was "DIE".

    T_T

    mugyuuu~~~

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:20 pm  

  • ROFL XD

    Well... umm.. yeah XD

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:45 pm  

  • Gah, 47 wpm with 3 mistakes... not going to try again... to taxing :p

    By Blogger Camlok, at 1:05 am  

  • LOL it is stressful when you're pushing yourself to type faster =/

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home