Thursday, October 16, 2008

Still sick and hurting....

... but I'm working on the long post of my trip. Honest! Working on it at work during lunch breaks mostly... I hope to get it up by the end of this week, provided my internet's not being an ass cos I have lots of photos to upload. In the meantime, indulge yourself in a huge picture of Ms Vain aka me. =P



PS: I'm still sick with the cough and sore throat but my fever has gone down and my flu has settled a little as well. The lump on my right underarm is now HUGE though T_T Wonder if people will be grossed out if I took a picture of it and posted it here lawl XD

2 Comments:

  • I like that picture :)

    And I'ld like to see tha tlump, too :D

    I hope you get better soon.

    :*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:46 pm  

  • rectangle glasses look sooooo much better then those oval one's.

    By Blogger Vorcon, at 7:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home