Friday, August 29, 2008

F***ing pissed!!!!!

Tell me which stupid freaking boss is so blind to see that his subordinate is not working, yet when she complains about the workload he takes it away from her and distributes it to other people who have their hands filled everyday??? What kind of a stupid person has a subordinate but lets her be the boss of him?

So work SUCKS bad cos of bitches and stupid idiots. I get more workload to do, which means that every Wednesday of the first week of a period I have to stay back late BECAUSE I'm covering for someone else's slack. As if needing to stay back every Monday on the first week of a new period doesn't suck enough. I'll stay back when it's MY WORK that needs to be done, and I don't mind that. But having shit thrown at me causing MY WORK to be delayed is just plain f***ed up and dumbass shit.

You know the term 'backup' means to back someone up when THEY ARE NOT AROUND. Not to COVER UP FOR SOMEONE BECAUSE THEY CAN'T F***ING COMPLETE THEIR JOB. And I'm at the point where I don't care if anyone from my company reads this. You want to sack me, go ahead, see if I care. I'm not going to stay in this shithole for long anyways. So yes, if you want to know who the stupid wimpy boss is and who the bitch is, that's Finance's CT Lim and Dorothy Sim. Let the world know how lame these people are and how I hate them and am wishing I have a voodoo doll right now.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home