Sunday, August 24, 2008

Post #500

Wow... I guess I'm kinda a slacker since this is only post #500 while I've been having this blog for almost 5 years... well 100 posts a year means one post every 4 days... not that bad lah right? Lol...

Well anyways... I forgot to mention, that passing my ACCA also means I'm getting a new handphone (*listens to friends screaming "FINALLY!"* ) but I don't know what to get. I don't want to get something too expensive because my dad's paying for it. And I really just want a simple one. Madeline at work told me she just bought hers for RM180... it looks really decent and simple... sadly, the buttons aren't as comfortable to press. That sucks cos I'm an SMS person more than a call person... so I decided not to get it. Maybe find something rather similar to it.... Don't ask me what model it was cos I dunno :p

So do give me your suggestions so I can check them out! Thanks! :D

4 Comments:

  • I'm not an accountant and I suck in math lol but I counted the days from september 1st 2003 when you started the blog (give or take few days) to 23rd of August 2008 and it came out to 1819 days so if you reached 500 post wouldn't that make it 1.9305019 post a week? Thus if my calculation is correct it will be making u slacking even more =P

    By Blogger Vorcon, at 5:59 am  

  • 2 a week isn't bad.. but when she started out at 10 a day, that means she's really slacked off recently ;-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:54 am  

  • hmm true statement Skippy

    By Blogger Vorcon, at 9:27 am  

  • Well given the fact that my life was much more 'exciting' in my uni days...

    Plus, I can't be blogging everyday about WoW right? I know I'm slacking off the other blog though lol... But I'm thinking people might get bored at reading about things I do with a noob rogue everyday XD

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home