Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I PASSED!!!!!!!!






After 2 years of SUFFERING getting drowned in books.... I finally did it!!!! I'm now an ACCA holder yay~!!!!! So freaking happy! I screamed when I saw I passed (nearly gave my dad a heart attack +_+ ) it was a fantabulastically awesome feeling and such a relief I won't need to study for any exams anymore!

Thanks to EVERYONE who has given me support and wishing me good luck and who prayed for me to pass! Thank you all so very much!




PS: Who cares if I passed with 50 ROFL!!!! A pass is a pass :p

5 Comments:

  • Congratulation!

    The path of a CA is a gruesome one, indeed. :p

    I had no idea what I just said, but it sounds just about right. =X

    p.s.: Deloitte or KPMG?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:57 pm  

  • !!!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:41 am  

  • Gratz.... They let you know through email?

    By Blogger Camlok, at 8:03 am  

  • congrats!

    By Blogger hy, at 12:19 am  

  • Congrats ! :D

    By Blogger kiddokun, at 11:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home