Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I found my passion to dance again....

So some of you know I love to dance. Since I was rather young too. Somehow I kinda lost my fire to dance when I was nearing the end of my university days. I mean I'd dance but there's no fire to it. I would suck at trying to find my own style and often, it's just falling flat to the same repeated movements.

Then this year, I started watching the latest season of So You Think You Can Dance. OMG I love the show to BITS! I think I've watched them over and over and over again cos I love some of the dances there. And well, I didn't try to copy any of their moves (one reason being that they're so well trained) but I got some songs that really gets me going. Like I'd have it in my head and then the legs just start moving. One song that I so adore is 'Please don't stop the music'.... like zOMG that song's just AWESOME!

So well I've started moving more nowadays and it irritates the hell out of my mum. She's kinda disgusted by it lol... oh well. Maybe with this re-found passion I might start getting fitter and maybe lose some weight lol... we'll see. =)

1 Comments:

  • Welcome to greater happiness.

    :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home