Friday, August 22, 2008

I hate remembering dates =(

I am NEVER good at remembering dates... birthdays, anniversaries, graduation, almost ANY dates.... I've even forgotten my birthday at times. I mean I know the dates but to know that today's that specific date.... I'll NEVER put 2 and 2 together without needing reminders. And so I set a reminder for Vorcon's birthday and EVEN THEN I failed to remember because the reminder was for 2PM and I was at work then. GREAT! Some BVFF I am *beats herself up*

So HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY VORCON~!!!!!!!!! m(_ _)m You can bonk my head when we meet in 2 years :p

2 Comments:

  • So HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY VORCON~!!!!!!!!! m(_ _)m You can bonk my head when we meet in 2 years :p

    I will remember that >=D

    By Blogger Vorcon, at 5:07 pm  

  • Happy B-Day Vorcon!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home