Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sleep walking, sleep talking, sleep humming?

Apparently my mum says I hum or sing when I'm asleep. She mentioned about this during our stay in Langkawi last weekend (which I will blog about later when I'm feeling better but I'm still under the weather and came home early from work and going to take a nap now to rest) and my dad and brother laughed so hard. I wonder if it's really true lol... maybe one day I should have a recorder on and record myself at night LOL.

PS: I hate feeling like crap... crap is when I have running nose, teary eyes, fever, sore throat, cough and to top it off, some weird lumps in my skin which hurts. *dies*

4 Comments:

  • I never heard anything...

    I hope you feel better when you can read this.

    <3

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:17 pm  

  • You might have gotten the flu or if it was hot outside your body might have gotten overheated just take the meds and get plenty of bed rest that mean less wowing lol

    By Blogger Vorcon, at 1:25 am  

  • Whisperwind server still down since the big 1.2G patch. Missed my morning xmute :(

    By Blogger Camlok, at 8:17 am  

  • I've got more things to worry about than my xmute which I've missed about a week lol. Respeccing for 7 level 70s is surely gonna be tiring lawl!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home