Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I pity the girl marrying my brother....

Because he is a complete @$$! URGH!!!!! So today I'm on medical leave because I have sore eyes. In the evening my brother called and asked me if I had any plans for dinner and I said no. So he said let's have dinner together, and suggested to go to Dataran because he wants to get some tickets for the new James Bond movie out this Thursday. I'm fine with that. Then at 7 he suddenly calls me and tells me he walked to his car but forgot his car keys and he's lazy to walk back to the office to get it so he asks me to pick him up from work and we'll head to Dataran from there. I finally agreed (didn't want to leave then because I was waiting for him to come home before I started getting ready to go out) and went to pick him up. On the way there, he told me to pick another friend up. WTF? I didn't know we were going with other people. I asked him why he didn't tell me earlier and he said he forgot. I was worried my petrol wouldn't be enough because I know it's enough to get to Dataran and back but not detouring elsewhere to pick other people up. Fine.... I let it slide.

At Dataran we headed right to the cinema to get their tickets first as they were afraid it would get sold out... and then my brother realised he left his phone in the car. I told him to just forget about it but he said theives now have this advance technology thing which detects the battery of the cellphone and he's worried they might smash my car. S I G H . . . so lame.... so we headed back and took the phone. After dinner they wanted to look at TVs and they literally stood there looking at TVs for almost half an hour! I mean WTF? Sigh.... we ended up leaving Dataran close to 10 and I'm already frustrated by then.

And what do you know? My brother actually wanted to 'lepak' at his friends place for a bit too after we're done at Dataran. I pulled him aside and asked him why didn't he tell me any of this earlier... and he asked me what do I need to do at home. Like DUH.... even if I know your friend you're obviously doing something I'm totally not interested in so you can at least be considerate and think about me when you decide to go out like this. Sheesh. I'm more pissed because he did not tell me his WHOLE plans for the night because he knows if he did, I wouldn't have wanted to go and being the selfish, stingy, lazy, useless brother he is... using me as a driver is a huge opportunity, so he did. So he told me half of his plans so I'd agree, then later drop the bomb one by one. W T F dude.... seriously... and speaking of WTF... he doesn't even bother filtering the F word anymore when he's out with me. I hope one day he slips and speaks like that in front of my mum and gets a huge scolding.

So anyways, there I was so freaking pissed because I felt so used, and I was planning to drop by at the bank to withdraw some money on the way home from Dataran but thanks to his 'sudden pop-up' plans, I couldn't. I don't even know why I put up with him anymore. This is not the first time he's doing something like this, and it certainly won't be the last. Things like this makes me wish I never worked in Melaka. Living alone by myself is the best thing ever, not having to deal with idiots like him.

ARGH I was calmed earlier then posting this got me riled up again so I'm gonna stop here and chill before steam comes out from my ears. I usually eat when I'm stressed with idiots like this but I can't tonight because I need to fast because the doctor wants to draw some blood from me tomorrow for a test. +_+ I don't know what test he's planning to do but I'm scared T_T

Anyways.....as an update, I'm loading my 8-day road trip holiday pictures now and I'll do final touches to the blog post at work this week and then FINALLY post it. LOL.... I'm a lame slacker T_T Here's a photo-preview of my post:

7 Comments:

  • First

    By Blogger Shan Ali, at 2:34 am  

  • Zeroeth

    She called me while she was out with her brother.

    :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:36 am  

  • yay... i'm mentioned here in her blog... i'm so happy :)
    <3 lynn

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:22 am  

  • lepak sounds dirty when you wrote it as "My brother actually wanted to 'lepak' at his friends place for a bit too after we're done at Dataran."

    By Blogger Vorcon, at 2:09 pm  

  • 'lepak' means 'chillin out'

    /bonks perverted Shan

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:07 pm  

  • You corrupted me lol!

    By Blogger Shan Ali, at 12:31 am  

  • I just watch the movie, not bad, very action packed.

    Very ^^; about your story with your bro ^^;;

    By Blogger kiddokun, at 11:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home