Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Are you more male or female?

So Evilyn sent me a link one fine day where it tests if you're more male or female depending on website you've surfed. Here's the link.... and this is my results.

Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 21%
Likelihood of you being MALE is 79%

Site Male-Female Ratio
yahoo.com 0.9
ebay.com 1.11
photobucket.com 0.85
mininova.org 1.63
wowhead.com 2.03
thottbot.com 1.35

The first thing that caught my attention when I saw the link was the date on it XD XD XD But anyways back to the results....

WTF 79% male.... But I don't think it's 100% accurate cos it didn't take into consideration blogger.com which I think is definitely more female. But the rest are basically more male.... sigh... can't blame me if the world decides that WoW has more male players doing research at work about gear, talents, etc right? =P

PS: What's even sadder was Ben's score was 70% male.... I'm male-r than him T_T

PPS: I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tired today after a LONG and HECTIC day at work. So only a short post for me this week. If I get a break during work I'll work on typing more stuff to be posted. But for now, and probably this week... I'm beat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home