Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year 2009~!

Happy New Year 2009 to all my readers~! Say goodbye to 2008 and hello to 2009! I hope this year will be a GREAT year~! Considering the current economy crisis, I don't know how true that will be but it's always good to stay positive YAY!

So I think having a 2009 New Year's Resolution can't be avoided. Well I've never really made any I've kept so... ahahaha... well what the heck here goes~! I promise the list is short :D

1) Blog more than twice a week (I have many people telling me I won't keep this resolution after the 2nd week.... some friends!)

2) Go to the gym after work at least twice a week unless I'm working late (this will commence as soon as my brother takes me there and show me the place, and after I've bought some workout clothes lol)

Ok I'll keep the resolutions short cos these are the 2 things I really want to work on lol. It's nothing HUGE and it's nothing drastic but it takes a lot of willpower on my end lol. And just to make sure we're all on the same page... resolution #1 doesn't commence now lol it only counts from next week :p

PS: HAH Vorcon in your face! You said I'd slack on this one, eh????? HAH! :p

1 Comments:

  • LOL, #1 starts next week, huh? We'll see how long it lasts. You've said youw ere gonna post more often before, but it never lasted more than a week.

    And where's the next vacation update, hmmm?

    :P

    Love ya, Dear

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home