Saturday, January 10, 2009

WoW players have no life

So.... everytime WoW players talk to each other and one starts waving their epeen (that means trying to show off... I think lol) they'll start linking shit to show that one is more uber than the other. Sad to say, some of them bring it off-game too.... here's an example:

A: I didn't do cooking this morning cos laaagggg :(
B: Shush I didn't do it either cos you were sick and I didn't want to disturb you in your room
C: Oi you two slack a bit lah so I can catch up. At 22 Dalaran Awards now.
A: HAHAHA.... 38!!!!!!
B: [Pengu]
A: [Vampire Bat]
B: [20 Exalted Reputations]


Or in another context, people do emotes which link to each other. The common ones would be something like:

A: /hug
B: /kiss
A: /smile
B: /grin
A: /happy
B: /dance

Those kinda normal ones. And then the same waving epeen shit comes in where one wants to be better than the other.... so stuff like this happens:

V: 4k attack power
L: Pfft haxed
V: 1446 DPS lol (note: this was at level 70 and not 80 lol)
L: 30k armor :p
V: 6k evis
L: 7k ferocious bite :p
V: Stun lock
L: Self heal
V: Expose armor

You get the point. It's just human nature I guess, that one doesn't want to see himself/herself as being less uber than another. That's where you get all the kiasu people who won't help you with your studies, who only care about bettering themselves and even to the point where they actually do stuff to make others worse at whatever it is they want to be better of.

I still remembered when I was a lot younger and there were someone who didn't want to teach me the proper technique of playing a sport because she didn't want me to be better than her and subsequently steal the limelight (and whatever trophies) from her. When all I wanted was just to be able to play better and not like... not know how to decently play. Oh well....

I kinda got side tracked from my initial post lawl XD Well I got a question for my readers. A vote actually but since I suck and don't know how to put up a voting pole thing.... I'll just ask here: Do you want to see baby pictures of me? XD

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home