Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day~!

Yesterday was Friday the 13th wewt~! And today's Valentine's Day. So, wishing all my readers a wonderful Valentine's Day, and I'm always open to receiving gifts LOL!!!!

Speaking of gifts.... Valentine's Day started out with guys giving girls stuff, right? I just remembered this a few days ago (and wanted to post but was lazy lol). From what I remembered back in school, the girls are the ones who wait to receive gifts and see how 'loved' they are. For the guys, it's their chance to show the girls that they're crushing on them.

Of course for little Miss Popular right here, I didn't get more than 5 gifts throughout my entire life. LOL~! I still remembered we had dedication gifts in secondary school and one year, the gifts were SO CUTE that I tak tau malu (read: have no shame) and dedicated to myself cos I knew no one is gonna dedicate to me LOL!!!!!

So anyways.... Ben mailed me something from US and man I'm dying to find out what it is. And I got him something too which I'm going to mail out. Then like I said, I just remembered that it's ok if I don't give him anything cos the girl is the one who should receive the presents anyways lol.... I actually remembered this when I was listening to the radio on my way to work and they were having callers discuss whether girls should give guys gifts during Valentine's Day. I don't know how many people think this is true, but then the Japanese have White Day on March 14th where the girls give guys chocolates instead! Mostly for those who received gifts on Valentine's Day to return the favor to the guy, but also a chance for the girls to let the guys know they're crushing on them.

So whatever you believe to be true, share your day with your loved ones (and I don't just mean a partner... I've always shared them with a group of friends when I was studying) and don't go dying like Romeo and Juliet XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home