Friday, January 16, 2009

Blogger? Clogger?

Have you ever heard of a clogger? I know I haven't and the first time I heard the word 'clogger' was when I was watching So You Think You Can Dance (Season 2) and what flashed through my mind was someone dancing in clogs (you know those wooden shoes worn by the holland people I think). But it's faaaar from what I thought, and it's really very cool. Either that or the guy who danced it (Brandon) made it look really cool. Don't mistake it for tap though, clogging is really different from tap. It's really interesting and so interesting to me, that I've taken time to upload a clip of Brandon clogging away. Enjoy :)



PS: So yeah he's also cute too which is a bonus XD XD XD

PSS: I totally forgot that the week was almost over cos Evilyn didn't go grinning about how I'd not keep my resolution this week so I kinda forgot a little =_=

1 Comments:

  • OK... watched the vid. He's moving his feet fast to make extra noise using the metal plates on his shoes. What's the difference between that and tap? Also: the kid needs to smile or something. He doesn't look like he's enjoying himself.

    By Blogger Skippy, at 3:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home