Sunday, February 01, 2009

So you think I'd fail....

I'm sure many of you were thinking I was going to fail my new year's resolution, eh? Well you're right. I almost did. I keep remembering to blog when I'm eating or in the shower or somewhere not on my PC... +_+ I need something to help me remember lol... it's not like I don't have anything to type about, it's that I always forget lol. Lots going on during CNY which I can blog and I will if I remember... =/ Sucks that tomorrow's Monday though... and closing week too... and tomorrow is Pai Ti Kong (prayers) so it'll be a hectic day lol. Anyways I better get to sleep to rest my headache (had it since yesterday sigh what a way to spend my weekend).

And yes, I know this post sucks cos it's so short :p

8 Comments:

  • Pai Ti Kong? So are you a Hokkien?

    By Blogger wilsõn, at 2:35 pm  

  • My grandma is a Hokkien so we still Pai Ti Kong. I'm 25% Hokkien, 75% Nyonya LOL

    By Blogger Lase, at 12:31 am  

  • That's confusing to us non-malaysians :P I search for Hokkien and Nyonya and find a language and food dishes. XD I was expecting to find religion as the answer is related to prayer.

    Educate me?

    By Blogger Skippy, at 5:03 am  

  • Hokkien is either a language or a umm... culture in the Chinese society. There's Hokkien people, Cantonese people, Hakka people.... they're all Chinese but they speak different dialects and have slightly different culture.

    Nyonya (best to google up 'peranakan' or Straits Born) is ummm.... Google it up lol.

    By Blogger Lase, at 10:52 pm  

  • Ya, I looked that up before. I was just wondering how the prayers fit in. :P

    By Blogger Skippy, at 9:45 pm  

  • Only Hokkiens have that prayers. Not all chinese, only those who are Hokkien.

    By Blogger Lase, at 11:16 pm  

  • Lego!! Ohisashiburi desuuuu!!!

    Not bad, ur still keeping up with your blogging!! :)

    Hows life treatin you?

    By Blogger Reiko, at 4:45 am  

  • Audrey~!

    Yeah trying to lol...

    Life is hard work T_T

    By Blogger Lase, at 8:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home