Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My presents XD

Well ya know, after posting that last post I actually got my parcel a few hours later. I wasn't really expecting it to arrive so soon, let alone on a Saturday. But it arrived, and while I was still talking to Ben.

I'm lazy to take photos of the stuff I got (pfft sue me XD) but here's what was in the parcel:

- Various PC parts (motherboard, graphics card, processor)
- Blizzard WoW authenticator (WEWT!!!! Now I can protect myself against hackers)
- A gold chain (to be matched with the pendant he gave me when he visited, cos that other chain was uber thin)
- Sour Candy!
- A video/mp3 player thingie with a touchscreen (this wasn't for Valentine's but for our 1 year anniversary)

I'm planning to get my 'new' PC done hopefully by the end of next month (busy with work the next 2 weeks sadly), get the authenticator assigned to my account (doing it after this post), already wore the chain with the attached pendant a few times now (it's a tad long though so I don't even need to unhook it lol it can slip through my head), opened and shared a packet of sour candy (another packet was for my boss), and the best was the video/mp3 player. There was the whole season 4 of So You Think You Can Dance in there, so I can re-watch it (for the 106th time) cos I've deleted those on my PC to free space a while ago. But the best in it, was the Mp3s. Ben recorded snips of songs he sang and they were my favourite! And if anyone's wondering, no he cannot sing. But the thought and the effort put into it was awwww.... so sweet! I love that the most out of all the presents.

On top of all that, I had Monday off and he didn't need to go to church on Sunday. So we had like.... Saturday morning (his Friday night), Saturday night (his Saturday morning), Sunday morning (his Saturday night), Sunday night (his Sunday morning which I usually don't get to spend with him cos he has church to go to), Monday morning (his Sunday night cos I had the day off)... so that was a whole lotta time spent together, and it was amazing :) We just chatting with voice and played WoW mostly, but it was still really nice.

Click here for his side of the story.

3 Comments:

  • We demand photos! :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:04 am  

  • Heck, yeah! XD

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:26 pm  

  • Ok ok I'll post photos when I take my camera out the next time :D

    By Blogger Lase, at 8:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home