Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tired Lase.... and stimulation

I've been so tired the past few days. Last week I worked till as late as 11.30pm T_T and maybe the tired-ness accumulated and carried forward to this week. On Monday I went to bed right after I got home from work about 6pm, and slept all the way through till the next morning at 7am. That's a freaking 13 hours of sleep! :O It was really good rest though. Even then, yesterday I slept early at 11pm and got 8 hours of sleep before waking up for work. :O This is the girl who sleeps at 1am-2am on average. The early bedtime is good though, for my body. I'm not getting any younger so I shouldn't exhaust my body too much anymore. Gone were the days where I stayed up the whole night and not go to bed for more than 24 hours. Gone were the days where I go to sleep at 4am only to wake up at 6am to go to classes. Regretting them now serves no purpose. The damage has been done. My panda eyes will never go away @_@ so the only thing I can do now is to try to not let it get worse.

So anyways there is this thing I wanted to blog about for a week now. It's between the words 'simulation' and 'stimulation'. It's not really a good thing to mix up these two words, especially when talking to someone of the opposite gender. Well so my colleague was talking to her boss and he wanted to do some forecasting for future months on the depreciation of some assets (this might sound greek to some ahahaha sorry). So there was a program she could run which simulates the amount for the future months she needed. I was requested to help (cos my Excel is ehem rather uber and it takes me 30 mins of what my colleague would take 2 hours to do, and her boss wants it fast) and so she sent me the files named 'DEPN_STIMULATION_Q4.xls' and 'DEPN__STIMULATION_Q1.xls'.... +_+ Oh well... I worked on the file and before sending it back I renamed it to spell 'simulation' and not 'stimulation'. So I went back doing my own work and then her boss comes over to her place and she asked "Do you want the stimulation now?" and I kinda burst out laughing (at my own desk) as silently as I could possibly laugh. It just sounds so wrong.....

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home