Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Blogger's block

Good read of the day: World's Worst Cultural Mistakes

I think I fell into a author's (blogger's) block cos I just don't have anything interesting to write. Yeah yeah I know what some of you are gonna say.... "So finish that damn road trip blog already!" At this point of time I'm thinking about just posting the notes for the trip. You know... like short pointers of it... kinda like this:

Saturday - Had breakfast at this place - went back to get stuff - went out and drove here and there - this thing happened to me - saw some thing - did some thing - something funny happened - etc

That's what my post is at right now.... well... has been like that since I started. That means I've got all the pointers ready just to put into sentence but I just don't have the mood ahahahaha....

Now I'm wondering if I wanna go to KL this weekend cos my colleague is driving up and I can just tumpang him there. Problem is, I don't know what the heck I'm going to do there cos Evilyn's away in Penang. And I was thinking with my colleague driving the car I could probably bring my PC parts up to get it done there... Maybe I should just spend this weekend to get my Visa paid for and getting my 'new' PC set up. I've decided to just bring the parts to the shop, hand it to them, get the casing and stuff I need for the PC like hard disk, etc. I wish Ben was here to just fix it for me and save me from all the hassle... T_T

1 Comments:

  • I like that link. You need to find one that's just for Msia.

    You should send your trip notes to me. I'm having trouble recalling the order of some days or some things >.<

    By Blogger Skippy, at 10:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home