Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Dying....

Been sick the past 2 days and today, even after taking meds from the doctor.... shit it's time to go eat one right now... I will after this post... anyways... as I was saying, I've been super sick. Like almost dropped dead kinda sick with watery eyes and runny nose and hot body temperature and sore throat (more like painful throat cos I don't sound coarse) and I can't even sing right in my car. I had to pretend I was auditioning for American Idol and told the judges I was sick but that was no excuse so I still sang and they loved it but was afraid of if I'd be well in time for the show.

Ok yeah maybe that's a little too much info of what I do in my car when driving back from work but hey, a girl needs her imagination or it'll be a boring 15 mins drive home (yes, that was sarcasm) (and yes dear, I know you spent 3 hours driving home in the snow) (and yes I still want to see and play with snow) (but yes, it'll be better for you to move here so you won't need to deal with snowstorms) (yeah yeah so the drivers here stink...) (will you shut up already Miss Non-Stop Blabbermouth?) (fine +_+).

So yeah anywayas I'm super sick and it's closing week so it's a BAD time to fall sick since I need to work till past 7 almost everyday this week *avoids glares from those who sometimes work till midnight* and I can't take a medical absence because I need to do my work and my heart isn't so cruel to not go to work and let my boss do my work cos he has his own closing to do. So anyways I'm off to take my meds and rest now.

*ACHOO*

Oh yeah.... I've sneezed at least 200 times today and used up enough tissue papers to chop down 20 trees. Ok fine maybe just 19...

*ACHOO*

*opens up another box of tissues*

PS: And the stimulation at work continues.... =_= I wonder if I should tell them to drop the 'T'...

4 Comments:

  • Awww...

    *HUGs his sicky*

    heres's some yummy soup for you:
    I'll let you eat around the veggies this time. <3

    By Blogger Skippy, at 12:57 am  

  • Well, seems like a lot of ppl in the company caught the bug as well.

    By Blogger Camlok, at 10:58 am  

  • Take care, miss. May u get well soon :)

    By Anonymous BlackHowling, at 2:14 pm  

  • /poke

    Messaging here to get your attention so we can chat in your chat box here. YM being blocked here at work and it seems you're not getting emails from me.

    By Blogger Skippy, at 9:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home